A limited number of exclusive tickets for Caroline, Or Change at Chichester Festival are are available for The Voice readers only.
This Olivier Award-winning musical mixes blues, soul, Motown, classical music and Jewish folk songs to create a beautiful, uplifting and deeply moving portrait of America at a time of momentous social upheaval spurred by the civil rights movement.
Michael Longhurst, who recently directed an acclaimed revival of Amadeus at the National Theatre, directs Sharon D. Clarke in the title role. Equally renowned as a singer and actor, her Olivier Award-winning stage and screen work encompasses Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom and The Amen Corner at the National Theatre, Ghost the Musical and We Will Rock You in the West End and Holby City on TV.
Contact box office on 01243 781312 and quote CFTCC when booking, or visit www.cft.org uk and log in or create an account, then:
2. Select ’16-25 TICKETS’ on one of the performance dates
3. Add the promotion code ‘CFTCC’ at the bottom of the page
4. The available seats will then appear as purple or yellow stars
5. Select the seats you’d like (maximum of two per customer)
6. Select ‘CONTINUE’ to proceed to payment