The SheHive is a must-attend event for any woman of colour who’s determined to build the skills and networks needed to achieve professional/entrepreneurial success. It’s a platform to brainstorm with like-minded individuals and connect with opportunities on the African continent, and it’s coming to London September 21st – 24th!
SLA has hosted previous versions of this event in cities including Accra, Abuja, New York, Nairobi, London, Lagos, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Washington DC, and Toronto. Their SheHive in London in 2016 (hosted in partnership with Facebook) was live streamed by BBC Africa.
Some of the amazing speakers who’ll be sharing their secrets to success include:
- Afua Hirsch, Social Affairs and Education editor for Sky News and previous correspondent for The Guardian
- Emeka and Ifeyinwa Frederick, co-founders of Chuku’s London
- Eryca Freemantle, Global beauty ambassador, product developer and TV personality
- Khalia Ismain, founder of Jamii
- Mariatu Turay, founder of Gitas Portal Fashion Boutique
- Nicole Pretorius, co-founder of tech startup She Can Code
- Jacqueline Shaw, founder of Africa Fashion Guide
And more! Full schedule here.
We promise you’ll walk away from #SheHiveLondon with new business development skills, a fuller contact list, and the motivation to go out and SLAY with the support of the entire SheHive Squad behind you.
Get your tickets and more info at sheleadsafrica.org/shehivelondon2017 !
And there’s a special discount exclusively for MeFiri Ghana community! Use the code “diaspora” to get 20% off tickets here