Are you always talking about building a successful business in Africa?
GoGetters is building a trusted network and are excited to be launching an invaluable leadership programme called ‘Less Talk, More Action’ (LTMA) aimed at entrepreneurs who recognise the urgency of utilising their potential now, both in their home environment and in Africa. This is the first time this unique programme is being run and if selected you will join as a founding fellow of the GoGetters movement.
- Do you lack a network of business leaders committed to Africa who you trust and support you to realise your goals?
- Do you want support to overcome business and personal hurdles, generate new ideas and reinforce your personal resilience?
- Do you crave interaction with likeminded people who will reenergise you, get you to where you want to be quicker and keep you on track to reach your goals? Take action now if..
- You want to be equipped with the tools to allow you to realise / unleash your strengths and reinforce your personal resilience;
- You want to gain valuable business and personal insights from a network of like-minded GoGetters;
- You are running your own business (or want to start one up) in Africa in the near future;
- You want to build a toolkit of resources that enable you to overcome business and personal challenges;
- You want to create an effective accountability system to keep you focused towards establishing a successful business; and
- You want to develop a network of peers who will be in Africa to support you as you grow your business.
Take action, click on ‘find out more’ and we’ll share the full programme information and application with you. We will also add you to our newsletter.
GoGetters is a members’ only entrepreneurial community of ambitious opportunity makers, who want to or are running their own business in Africa. Our community is a trusted peer network of members committed to helping each other to keep growing – personally and professionally.
Me Firi Ghana (@Me_FiRi_GHANA)